Pale Deaths is a poem Thomas Covenant invents when he is in Bell Telephone Company and goes as follows:
- These are the pale death
- Which men miscall their lives:
- for all the scents of green things growing,
- each breathe is but an exhalation of the grave.
- Bodies jerk like puppet corpses,
- And hell walks laughing -
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.